<VV> Promoting the Corvair Hobby

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sat Sep 25 14:46:18 EDT 2010

To expand on what my friend Gary has said....
The Marine Corps League needed additional revenue streams too. We got Geico
to work out a deal for us.. For those of you who don't know, Geico stands
for Government Employees Insurance Company. They used to handle car, home
and life insurance for Dep't of Defense Enlisted persons and Civilian
employees of the DOD.   (USAA, now also a public company handled the same
items for Officer Personnel of the DOD).

So if anyone calls Geico for a quote and mentions the Marine Corps League as
how they heard about Geico, the MCL gets 8.00 from Geico.  You can call
every day for a quote if you want.

We also have a Credit Card Program with Bank of America.  MCL logo on the
card, and for every member that gets one, we get nearly 30.00 kicked back to
the League from BOA.

Perhaps the Board would be wise to get some agreements like this to add
funds to the empty kitty.

Hank