<VV> Corvair Roundup

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 22:44:35 EDT 2010

I drove my 65 2 door coupe to Tulsa and back for the Great Plains Roundup.
It was a great show, again, and well attended with Corvairs from OK, KS,
MO, AR,  CO, and TX. Driving the car there wasn't enough, so we went on a
couple cruises,  including a tour of the Glen Pray's Cord factory (very cool
BTW).

Of course driving my Corvair is a daily event as it is my primary
transportation to work every day and my "backup" vehicle is my '66 Corsa.

Yup, I'm infected,
Ned

In a message dated 9/26/2010 8:38:40 P.M. Central Daylight Time,