<VV> A different approach to an ongoing problem

Ted Duke teduke at embarqmail.com
Sun Sep 26 22:57:06 EDT 2010

  Louis,

I'm one of the new guys on the block.  I'm building a workshop so I can
work on my CORVAIRS (1961-700 and 1962 convertible) and other antique
autos (1929 Ford Model A Roadster pickup, and my wife's 65 Mustang.  Two
teenagers neighbors came over to ask about it and volunteered to help me
fix and restore my cars so they can learn about "old cars".  I will take
them up on it as they are both fine young men.

They may become interested in Corvairs or not, but they will be exposed
to them.  Showing them, and letting them learn about stuff they don't
know, like carburetors, will get them interested in owning their own
antique.  They may become future CORSA members, who knows?

Look around your neighborhood?  Any likely candidates?

Ted Duke