<VV> CORVAIR REGISTRY & VINs from eBay, Craigs List, Hemmings, etc ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Mon Sep 27 16:40:54 EDT 2010

Correct... Many listed cars may not have VINs listed, but IF they do, we can
diligently record them (accounting for the possibility that they may be
wrong) for our registry.

It's a good source for more information than we would have without it, and
help fill in gaps for our archive.

So, just because they don't always have the (correct) VIN, I would ask
members to email someone (who ?) with any VIN they may encounter, just for
historical purposes ?

It would be interesting for members who may find their old Corvair show up
somewhere ?

Just an idea ...

Charlie