<VV> CARB / PARTS IN GENERAL CLEANING

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 17:29:38 EDT 2010

My cleaning product is Gunk Carb Cleaner CC3K, I buy from Ace Hardware. You
purchase on line at ace's site and it is shipped to the local ACE free and
you pick it up. Comes with a little parts bucket in a 1 gallon container.
And, I use a water rinse then blow dry, and spray with Wally World brake
cleaner, its cheap and removes moisture and oily films well, then blow dry.

Mark Durham