<VV> CPF displays

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Sep 27 19:32:00 EDT 2010

I really like the multiple displays - while a giant museum would be great, it would still be far away from a lot of people.  Having several displays puts something within a reasonable drive of many more.  Of course in the case of the Sprint, it sounds really neat to have it in context with other Fitch info and memorabilia.

Thanks to all the CPF folks for their efforts!

--Bryan