<VV> MISC CLEANING NOTES updates?

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 06:29:02 EDT 2010

flame suit turned on..
first , when i post something on here , i assume (sometimes incorrectly i
guess ) that anyone trying my successful , but unsafe methods , might have
common sense...to do things carefully. sorry if i leave out important safety
 details at times. if i post it here , i really did do it , or do it all
the  time. safety officers would cringe if they saw me clean an old powerglide
(block  of georgia dirt and grease) to a respectable shiney new looking
unit yesterday  in about 1 hour. today , after physical therapy , i plan on
rebuilding /  cleaning the differential that came with it(3:27). this is if it
continues to  rain holding up my way overdue 2 hour lawn mowing job here.
please be careful if you monkey with chemicals , air pressure , torches ,
etc etc.
also watch out for loose cannons such as creepers on the floor right behind
 you...
i hate to hear about anyone getting hurt out there!
my goal is very clean but good working things. sometimes i achieve  it.
regards, no bandages today, Tim Colson
ps: i take pictures of my results at all times , some of which end up on
the _www.cnycorvair.com_ (http://www.cnycorvair.com)  website.
hope this helps.