<VV> 2nd time... Clark's "This Old Vair" videos

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 29 11:08:40 EDT 2010

Hi Karl,
I saw your original post but am not qualified to answer your question since I have seen neither video. However, if you have a LM stick shift car be very careful of the "snout" (throwout bearing shaft on differential) as any stress on this part will break it. To remedy this part differential needs to be disassembled completely and then press out/in a new part. Out of curiousity, why are you removing the powertrain? And what year, model, trans, and engine do you have?
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado