<VV> 2nd time... Clark's "This Old Vair" videos

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Sep 29 22:35:17 EDT 2010

Hi Karl,

I haven't seen the videos, but about 70% the same sounds like a good number to me.  The big differences are the body specific stuff like the rear grill, and the axles.  I'd think such a video would be helpful to someone who hasn't pulled a powertrain before, the basic procedure is quite similar for all Corvairs.

--Bryan