<VV> Tech Tips Volume 3

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 30 17:40:32 EDT 2010

I have found that the new Supplement 3 to have gross mismatches in the
first page of almost every section. You have to go thru and match it with
the last page of the previous supplement, and find where the wording leaves
off. Sometimes you have to cross out whole paragraphs of redundant material
in order to get everything to match up. It really should be sent back to
the editor, who was obviously incompetent, drunk, stoned out of his mind,
etc. and reworked.

It's one abominable piece of editing.

-Mark