<VV> Long drip pans

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Sat Apr 2 07:28:49 EDT 2011

How about a kids plastic sled?

Comes with a rope to pull it out from under the car.
And you could actually put some floor dry inside it to absorb the

Gary Swiatowy

From: <ebittman at tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: <VV> long drip pans

Years ago at Wally-World I saw extra long drip pans. I would guess they were
at least two cookie pans long. Naturally I didn't buy them and now I could
use one. Yes I could use two cookie pans but the idea of having one long one
to catch all the drips is better.FLAPS doesn't have a clue of what I'm
talking about. Anyone ever seen these or better yet where I might find
them?I store my Vair on a patterned floor and want to keep it nice looking.