<VV> Fwd: Speed on Public Highways

William Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Sat Apr 2 14:05:41 EDT 2011

No, I-96 was fully interstate grade from Muskegon to Detroit at the time, and the interstate bypassed Lansing/East Lansing.  U.S. 23 was also interstate grade. My home in Muskegon was only a few blocks from I-96 business.  The slowest stretches of road I had to navigate were in the City of Ann Arbor.

Bill Hubbell