<VV> Speed on Public Highways

moonpie8n at comcast.net moonpie8n at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 08:31:14 EDT 2011

          105mph.  coming  out  of  Tappahannock,VA.  at  5:00am  , back  in  the '70s.  Goin  to  get  parts  a  Lauterbach's  shop. The  officer  was  not  very  understanding,when  I  told  him  I  was  in  a  hurry. Took  me  6  months  to  pay  the  fine [payment  plan].  MY  foot  lost  considerable  wieght  after  that  one.

           Bob  Isaac

   Moonpie  Racing

   Eldorado  MD.