<VV> Torque values for the 90 degree oil adaptor

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 2 08:47:03 EDT 2011

I set my wrench at 17 per previous advise that indicated 15-20 would
be appropriate.  When I was tightening,  the torque felt like I was
going to put too much on it.  I stopped before it reached 17 ....
maybe 12-15.  I started the engine and checked for leaks,  I didn't
see anything around the gasket on that particular bolt, nor anywhere
else for that matter.  I will keep my torque wrench with me for a few
days and monitor it regularly.  Thanks for the reply.

Stephen