<VV> speed on public highways

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Apr 2 21:10:05 EDT 2011

Reminds me of the time in the 70s when I was driving in west Texas south of
 Fort Stockton down to help in the startup of our new natural gas
purification  plant in the "middle of nowhere"  Compared to the East Coast,  that
place was a barren wilderness.  I drove for many miles without seeing  another
living human being!  And that was way before cell phones,  so if the rental
car broke down I could be  there a LONG before anybody passed by.  But those
days I was  young and immortal (not like today!!) so I never worried about
it.<GGG>

Frank "thanks for the memories" Burkhard

In a message dated 4/2/2011 8:45:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,