<VV> Insurance Photos at Autocross events

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Apr 3 15:11:43 EDT 2011

Knowing that at least one insurance company has dropped people who own radar detectors, I would be not at all surprised to find out they lump anyone at an autocross in the same boat - 'them dang hot rodders'.

And then there's the case of the car that was, coincidentally, in an accident the day after the event.  I could easily imagine a claim being denied, or at least questioned, if that happened.  And if that saves them a few payouts, there's your answer.  Lucky for me the horizontal rain in between sessions yesterday kept any would be insurance photographers well away.

--Bryan