<VV> Live Free or Die

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 19:54:50 EDT 2011

I wasn't going to get into this but...........

I really don't care if someone uses a helmet when riding a bike, be it a bicycle or a motorcycle. I would advise them of all the pros & cons and also give them a safety first speech, but free choice is first.

The same applies to the use of seat belts. Use them if you like, but don't come crying when you get hurt. And while we are on the subject, if you get hurt and haven't used a seat belt or helmet in the case of bikes......you have assumed all liabilities. You can't sue anyone.

Do what you want, you're on your own.

I have been using seat belts in every car I have owned since 1964 and that includes the 1953 Olds 98.

Now there is a sweet ride, power everything, right down to the automatic headlight dimmer.

Roy in Bayville 08721