<VV> Wierd Timing Indication

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 5 03:25:35 EDT 2011

A spring has broken under the points plate?  Or it has rusted to the point
that it won't move?  The plate itself is worn out (wobbles like a weeble)
and needs to be replaced?

Just some ideas to start.  Not a comprehensive list.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140