<VV> FREE used flex plates for LM PG trans

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Tue Apr 5 15:11:20 EDT 2011

Looking through my parts, I found two used LM (fits 64-69) PG flex plates and bolts.

Not having any automatic transmission Corvairs any more, they are FREE.
If anyone wants them, come and pick them up.

I will ship them to anyone in the USA, (as Priority Mail with Confirmation Delivery) for $7.00 cash or $7.50 if you want to use Pay Pal.

I'll assume no replies means no one wants them and the go to scrap.

As a side note, Clark's list them at $21.00 for the flex plate and $3.00 each for the bolts, plus shipping.

Roy in Bayville 08721