<VV> Seatbelts And Helments

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 18:05:12 EDT 2011

Well, I served in the Army ('65-67), and have a CDL, and I'm in favor of belt
and helmet laws. So there.

As for all the stupid drivers out there, when I'm King of America, I'm gonna
make everybody take refresher training, during which instructors will point out
stupid things folks do so those in the class might realize what the errors of
their ways. Maybe I'll pick you as an instructor. I'll require this every three
years of all licensed drivers, except maybe professional drivers who have clean
records.

Whatta ya think of that?

--Tom in Ohio