<VV> Seatbelts And Helments

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 09:04:50 EDT 2011

Lucky you you got out of Indiana just in time. In Indy the cops run over bikers in there patrol cars while drunk behind the wheel. I know from first hand experience how the law makers have gotten way out of control. It's making it very hard to enjoy our Corvair hobby at all.Just paid $300 to get my race car out of impound. Seems it's illegal to drive with yourregistration unsigned. They Just wrote warning tickets for no plates or lights on the race car.
Oh well, my fault. I'll remember to sign that registration in the future.
Paul Fox,   Indy