<VV> FW: Tax on Collector Cars ---April Fools Joke!!!!

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Apr 6 10:08:24 EDT 2011

This is an April Fools Joke. Note also the Polka Dances have a lower rate
of colon cancer Headline and Jessie Jackson is in an uproar that blacks
were not included in the study..because..no blacks knew what a Polka
was?????

Besides, the local government already has a list of my collector cars (and
everyday ones too!). We have personal property taxes here. Also state
license plates seem to have a government registry!

Frank DuVal