<VV> Insurance Photos at Autocross events

mike hicks mhicks130 at cox.net
Sat Apr 9 13:10:24 EDT 2011

Go ahead, I'll stick with my average drivers.  Maybe it's just my local crop of autocrossers but they all think every road is a race course - AND they all think they're so much better at driving than the "average" drivers that they can use their cars as cones.  As boring as it is, the roads are for transportation for most of us - not sport.

None of the average drivers I ride with put makeup on while they drive.  I realize there are drivers who do, I've just never ridden with them.  A lady behind be the other day was putting on makeup with one hand and holding her phone with the other - I'm not sure HOW she was driving.  I suppose I'd rather have an autocrosser than her as my driver but from what I've seen, she's not "average".

To me, saying that insurance companies should like auto crossers because they have driving skills is just as silly as saying the insurance companies should drop them because they're aggressive and competitive.

>i would much rather be on the road with an experienced autocross driver any time compared to the average driver. It seems the average driver doesn't care what they're doing. Most racer types do pay better attention than say some woman putting on her makeup in the mirror or someone texting on the cell phone.
>Paul Fox

>/6)  Can and do limit their extreme driving to the autocross track  where
/>/any errors are unlikely to result in serious damage to themselves or  others.
/