<VV> Insurance Photos at Autocross events

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 08:29:52 EDT 2011

i would much rather be on the road with an experienced autocross driver any time compared to the average driver. It seems the average driver doesn't care what they're doing. Most racer types do pay better attention than say some woman putting on her makeup in the mirror or someone texting on the cell phone.
Paul Fox