<VV> CALIFORNIA CORVAIRS OPEN HOUSE JUNE 24TH (revised)

Jeffrey Williams lovetrunkinit at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 23:07:57 EDT 2011

Sorry for poor wording on our first advertisement. It should read:

We are proud to announce our second annual CALIFORNIA CORVAIRS OPEN HOUSE Saturday June 4th, 2011. Our open house event last year was a huge success with nearly 40 Corvairs in attendance. It looked like a Corvair car show! We'll be serving hot dogs from the barbeque and offering drinks...free for everyone. Please stop in anytime from 9 until 5 and tour the world's largest Corvair parts and service facility, meet the employees and browse through tons of parts. Most of all don't forget to drive your Corvair!

I apologize for any confusion.

Jeff Williams

California Corvair Parts, Inc.
15090 La Palma Drive