<VV> FS - 65 Monza V-8

bill andrews monzaboy at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 11:20:58 EDT 2011

I have a 65 Monza with a Crown V-8 kit.  Kit is complete with the exception of
the headers - the builder used stock exhaust manifolds and fabricated pipes.
The engine is a chevy small block (I think 327) with double hump heads.  Body is
a little rough but restorable.  I was told by the previous owner that he drove
it home and parked it - but was having issues with the clutch.  I have not tried
to start it or turn it over by hand.  A previous-previous owner fabricated a
Fitch type rear roof and rear spoiler but used galvanized tin and pop rivets.
These can easily be removed and repaired.  The rear deck needs to be replaced
anyway.  The car is located in Saraland, AL (Mobile, AL) and would have to be
trailered.  I'm asking $2200 OBO OBO OBO.  I have a few pictures and can
email them this evening if interested.  I won't be able to get any additional
pictures or numbers (engine, heads, carb, etc.) until this weekend.  Call me if
interested -Bill A. -(251) 455-5761.