<VV> FS - 65 Monza V-8 - more & pictures

bill andrews monzaboy at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 21:54:04 EDT 2011

Here's a little more information and a few pictures on the V-8 car.  The VIN is
107375W175959 so this is actually a 65 Corsa.  I do have a Mississippi title for
the car with the previous owner's signatue but it is not transferred into my
name.  I am a resident of Alabama and can not transfer a Mississippi title into
my name.  Alabama does not have titles for vehicles before 1975.  Therefore, the
car comes with the Mississippi title and a Bill of Sale.  See the attached
pictures.  I'll get better ones Friday afternoon.  My number is 251-45-5761.

Bill A.