<VV> super magnets attached to the oil filter

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:49:37 EDT 2011

Chris; Filtering properties are dependent on the size of the openings
thru the filter media. Most good filters take down to 15 microns or
so, so if you want to get the smaller particles, then you need a
bypass filter that takes down to 1 micron or less, or use a magnet to
catch those smaller metal particles. Mark Durham