<VV> Corvair Cylinder Heads

Gary Rockwell cordax1964 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 23:13:29 EDT 2011

I am looking to get back into Corvairs.  I have a 1974 GMC Motorhome
and would like to ideally get a 1967 Corvair Convertible (4 speed) to
make as my tow car.

I have been making intake manifolds for the guys in the GMC Club:

http://www.bdub.net/grockwell/

I would like to start making aluminum cylinder heads for the Corvair
next.  I would appreciate any input you may have on making
improvements to the cylinder heads.  As a minimum I will make the
intake manifolds interchangable so you may select how many carburetors
you want, etc.

Unless you have a lot of money to spend, it takes a very long time for
these projects to complete.  So I would appreciate any inpout and also
your patience until we have them cast and machined.

If anyone near Dayton, OH has an old cylinder head I can by cheap or
borrow to measure from please let me know.