<VV> Corvair Cylinder Heads

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 23:50:01 EDT 2011

Take a look on _fastvair at yahoogroups_ (mailto:fastvair at yahoogroups) ; in
their photo  album under the heading of "head designs" by cottysay you'll find
a number of  images of cylinder heads. If any look good, get back to me
(privately) at _scottygrover at aol.com_ (mailto:scottygrover at aol.com)  and I can
send you a  couple of 3D (.pdf) images for your appraisal.

Scotty from Hollyweird

In a message dated 4/14/2011 8:13:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,