<VV> Corvairs Autocrossing

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 10:52:42 EDT 2011

There will be three Corvairs  with 4 drivers entered this Sunday in
Indy's SCCA region first points event at Grissom AFB near Kokomo and
Peru Indiana:
Paul Fox CP
Michael LeVeque EM
Warren LeVeque EM
Tracy Mclean  EM-L
 This has to be a first this early in the season.
Could be more----Tom, Cathy, Tim????

    Michael will be doing testing for his YSR160 race car which I will
be driving at he Road Atlanta Mitty Vintage road race April 9-May 1. I
hope to test the driving position also.
    I will be testing to see if my newly assembled turbo engine will
make any boost---can't test in the garage or the highway with a race
car.
    And Tracy will be demonstrating that she is one fast Lady.

Michael and I will be driving in EM so that car and engine choice
experimentation will be free for us this season. I may just have to
bring out the faster EM car later. I miss it already, but I need to
test the Stinger for CP if I get to run the Nationals this fall.

Now I have to search for my insulated underwear---high of 50F.

Warren