<VV> Fuel mileage

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 17 12:56:08 EDT 2011

bought my 2002 Jetta TDI for $7500 in 2009 (it had 82,000 miles on it).
It's my 80/40 car. I can drive it at a steady 80 mph and it returns a
nice 40 mpg. These cars are ridiculous. Going to pick up the Passat in
Pittsburgh in a few weeks (it is near new at 33,000 miles) and drive it
back to Arlington (by way of Wright Patterson AFB (AF museum), Road
Atlanta (Mitty races), and Houston (dropping off my brother and seeing
my parents for a day)). These cars are not perfect in any way, shape, or
form, but they are very, very good at what they do.

jack kean
Arlington, Texas
68 Monza Convertible
02 Jetta TDI
05 Passat TDI and a few other cars in the fleet