<VV> transmission mount question

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Apr 18 16:12:29 EDT 2011

On my 65 140 PG, I knew one of the trans mounts had failed when every
time I turned left, the muffler (I had a single muffler system at the
time) would hit the shrouding.  Replacing the mounts fixed the problem.

BTW, if you check, Steele Rubber Products, which is not only my employer
but the only company that rebuilds Corvair Engine and Transmission
Mounts, has a list price on rebuilds of customer originals that is less
than some Corvair Vendors are currently charging.   We do only rebuild
customer originals, (none "on the shelf" for exchange) but there is no
limit on the number of originals you care to send.

Best Regards
HANK