<VV> Gittin Mitty for the ready!

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Tue Apr 19 20:49:43 EDT 2011

Good day ( I work all day!) or evening at the shop. I finally have the No.2 engine ready for start up tomorrow. I hung some mufflers on it so as not to get the neighbors upset too. Still had about half a tank of that fine blue Sunoco race gas from last year at the Mitty so I drew some out for tomorrows fire up.
Also filled the crankcase with Brad Penn break in oil. Did the prelube thing with a drill and she shows 60 plus pounds of pressure.
Last night while checking out my two distributors I noticed the aluminum bracket I made to lock the advance plate was worn and letting the plate move. I drilled and tapped the plate and inserted a small bolt with a nut and LocTite.
I have been one tired puppy lately! Not used to late night flogs and getting up to go to work at 4:30 AM like I used to. I miss my naps......

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com