<VV> Corvair Fuel Mileage

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 21:59:07 EDT 2011

Greg, to get the modern engines to have torque at lower RPM's they use
different camshafts and different timing curves than what we have for
the Corvair engine.  And, Matt is right, the engine behaves much nicer
above 2500 rpm's. My 62 102 loves to cruise down the road at 2800 rpm
and 60 mph. Mark Durham