<VV> Corvair Fuel Mileage

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Tue Apr 19 22:24:48 EDT 2011

My favorite cars to drive were my two 63 102/4cars with a 3.27:1 diff.  Not
the fastest Corvairs I've ever owned, but on a twisty uphill climb, shifting
up and down to keep them in their power band was a lot of fun.  I also won a
few econoruns keeping my foot out of it.  The 3.27:1 probably had a lot to
do with that.

dp