<VV> Corsa Enterprises Front Spoiler

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Tue Apr 19 22:16:32 EDT 2011

Yes, it is. His unfortunate plane crash was really unexpected.
Five years already? Another short stretch of time.....
The older we get, the quicker time flies!

Herb showed up at Roy's shop one Saturday morning with an aluminum spoiler
on his car that he
had fabricated, which really worked and looked pretty good, too.
Roy asked me if we could do one like that in fiberglass and of course, I
agreed.

If the source for these has dried up, it would be an honor to supply them
again.

Mel