<VV> quietest possible exhaust?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 23:11:29 EDT 2011

I never would have thought to bother with the engine lid insulation, but the
fender insulation that Bob mentions I had thought of.  I've actually never
had a Vair' with that insulation in place, and until recently didn't much
care how noisy my cars were inside.  I'd like to insulate that area on my
66' Corsa but I don't like the way that stuff looks....  I might have to try
to invent my own less visible method of insulating it.

At this point I've got my interior soundproofed pretty nice, but there is a
lot of sound still coming in through the rear window slot from the quarter
panel area.

Thanks for all the input folks, it is very helpful to know that the single
exhaust is quieter than the duals, that drone would drive him nuts!

Ray R.
Lake Ariel, PA

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez