<VV> 14" wheels

mwclarke01 at gmail.com mwclarke01 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 09:38:17 EDT 2011

The 280Z wheels work great.  That's what I put on my '63 convertible a couple of years ago.  I have been very pleased with the handling.

Mark Clarke
Corvair Houston
'63 Monza cvt, 84hp, pg
'65 Sedan, 110 hp, pg

From: "Bob Tarpenning" <bobtcars at att.net>
Sender: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 08:24:23
To: VV<virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Subject: <VV> 14" wheels

I have a question about 14” wheels.  I just found out that I can’t get 185/80/13 tires anymore and I think 165/80/13 would be too small.  My question is are there any 4 lug 14” wheels that will fit a 64?  I don’t want aftermarket mags.
Bob T