<VV> 14" wheels

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Apr 21 10:13:56 EDT 2011

The Z wheels came in a steel version, and I believe the 240SX RWD cars had a steel 14".  If you can't easily find them, try Tire Rack, they carry steel wheels for their winter tire packages, you could get wheels and tires all mounted up ready to bolt on.  The other easy interchange is to look for Toyota Corolla model AE86 wheels.  Then just add the Chevy 14" wheelcover of your choice.

Same basic idea applies to 15" wheels too.

More info on my tires page:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

--Bryan