<VV> 14" wheels

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 12:48:24 EDT 2011

And don't forget the early Chevy II steel wheels... they bolt right up, although hard to find.
Another possibility are the early 60s FoMoCo Falcon/Comet steel wheels, although the center hole needs enlarging (I found ten, and have 5 for sale, $85 for the set of 5-you need to shave the hole slightly bigger to fit the hub)... they are narrower than the original wheel, but I didn't notice any problem with handling, and are on a daily driver... you can see pictures on my facebook... and the cool thing is the original hub caps (NOT wheel covers) fit the wheels perfectly, and look great with trim rings.
The 6 cylinder Mustang (64-66) wheels are the correct 5.5" width, but still need that center hole enlarged... I have ONE of those rims for sale, if anyone is looking.
Later,
Lonzo
(Lon Anderson, White Mills, KY)