<VV> Just got the 28,000 mile Corsa damage - proving it

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 14:33:28 EDT 2011

When I was at the pick-up end of an auto transport the driver had a diagram
of a car on paper and he went around the car and noted any
imperfections/damage and also checked the hood (facing forward) to make sure
it was secure.  He then provided me a copy of the paperwork so that he could
PROVE that any damage at the other end was already present when he picked it
up.

Did the shipper not do a documented inspection of any kind?  Might whomever
was present at the other end have such a document?

Ray R.