<VV> Corsa damage - transporters' documentation ?

chaz at properproper.com chaz at properproper.com
Thu Apr 21 15:20:29 EDT 2011

If the transporters did damage the car, then it is their responsibility
to provide that if a claim is made.
However, they probably "lost" the documentation, but that would work
against them in court "res ipso loquitor" (if it got that far), because
they are "in control" of the evidence.

Even car washes photograph cars going in and out, to document claims
that the washing broke this or that.
(That's how they caught the guy who stole my car a while back - pix of
him at the car wash in my car, with date and time).

I'm sure car transporters do something similar, if not more intense, to
document their cargo ?

Charlie