<VV> FC Bucket Seats

Geoffrey Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Sun Apr 24 22:36:19 EDT 2011

I took the gross rotten seat out of my rampside to reupholster.   Stripped
it, welded the broken springs, and painted it.   I went looking for a
loaner seat for while it is in the shop so I can still drive it.   I found two red FC
bucket seats with decent original upholstery.   So I want to use
them
instead.   Well I see how the drivers seat attaches.  I can't figure out
the passenger though.   As I recall from the one I have seen before, it
flips forward on a hinge up front.   The front bracket that is on it looks
pretty home made.   Anyone have one they could send me pictures of?   Also
did they have mounts for the bolts on the passenger side?   My Rampside is
a very early '61 and does not have holes for the passenger side.

Thanks!
Geoff Johnson
Albuquerque NM