<VV> Corvair Olympics--An important message.

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Mon Apr 25 11:11:18 EDT 2011

Two things recently struck me.  Every evening the national news has a story about the ever increasing price of gas.  It’s nudging four dollars a gallon across the country.  When I look at the very, very small number of registrations for the Corvair Olympics; I wonder if there is a connection.
The time to seriously review the NECC position regarding the event is fast approaching.  Yes, I know Corvair people are notoriously last minute but proceeding with the event with the small number registered so far would be financially disastrous. It would be a near fatal blow.  We have made deposits for the venues but loss of this money would be less harmful than the harm if we become liable for the full rental fees.
If you are planning to attend the Corvair Olympics, I urge you to register now.  We need to make decisions.  I cannot stress how important this information is to us.

Brian O'Neill
NECC Prez
NECCMOTORSPORTS.CCOM