<VV> # 10 Wire for idle circuit

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Thu Apr 28 15:11:19 EDT 2011

Smitty says;  I had a length of # 10 house wire.  Black, white and ground.
I used a short piece to clear out the idle circuit but it seemed to be
stopped up..  Got a hammer and tried to drive it through but it wouldn't go.
Tried to pull it out but it twisted off.  Cut it off flush and melted solder
into the hole.  Now the car doesn't run right.  I'll figguer it out.  BTW, I
have an extra needle valve I can't use if somebody wants to give me $10 for
it.