<VV> idle circuit repair tip

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Apr 28 22:20:31 EDT 2011

Ah, Grasshopper, the overall current rating/outer diameter or circular
mills is standardized by the American Wire Gage, but how you build up to
the outer diameter with smaller wire is not.

10 awg can be 1 solid conductor or these variants for stranded:

19  #23 conductors
65  #28 conductors
105  #30 conductors
259  #34 conductors  wow, this must be VERY flexible wire!

And this was just a short google for Belden stranded wire 10 awg. I'm
sure there are more variants out there!

Frank DuVal