<VV> Mechanical advance

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 00:26:05 EDT 2011

In a message dated 8/3/2011 7:13:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
monza1965 at yahoo.com writes:

This story is to give praise to all the old timers and thank  you all for
the things learned over time and the wisdom that comes with age. I  hope
someday to be able to help others with Corvair problems. I know things  that I
learn from my piers I will never forget. Lessons well  learned.
Still stumbles a little at no throtle in high gear around  town. Any ideas?

Pete Inman

So, if we answer, we are an old-timer. We are on to you, Pete!

Is vacuum nice and stable? Is the gauge needle jumping back and forth?
Vacuum leaks around carb hoses? Dang - I just couldn't shut up.  -  Seth