<VV> oil smoke

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 4 00:49:23 EDT 2011

I'm inclined to agree with Randy that a likely suspect is a leak at the top
engine cover (not the shroud) - the one that holds the fan bearing.  There
are TWO gaskets there - one on each side of the oil baffle.  Have to remove
the carbs and top shroud (AKA turkey roaster) to get to it.

Possibly the "buge tube" has come loose from the air cleaner?  Look there
first.

Later, JR