<VV> COOL GARAGE TOYS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 06:55:19 EDT 2011

i have a "virgin" like new Champion bench top plug cleaner / tester. it is
great for tech session demo's of spark under pressures. I found it at a
garage  sale a few years ago.
i also have an old King distributor machine , i need to rebuild the
electronics portion of someday. the drive part works fine.
my most used garage tool lately is the original powertrain jack from our
local dealer...
i feel lucky to own the tools i have here , for a small personal  shop.
most used? , air powered bumper jack , creeper, makita impact driver,
parts washer , and high speed wire wheel.
regards, Tim Colson